Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bali 2.0 day 4

Woke up kinda late today, at almost 10am. Well, I’m on holiday, so not pressing for time at all. That’s the luxury of a true breakaway. And as planned, getting myself ready to go surfing. But first, the board needed a good coat of wax. Then it was a long walk through the Poppies Lane to the beach with my surfboard.

P7100001 The waves were very forgiving this round and good for me to get back into surfing again. I realised that I’m not as good as before, maybe because my body is more tuned towards a runner rather than a surfer now.

It was a good 1 hour plus of surfing session before I head back to my room. I thought that was enough for the first day and maybe come back again the day after.

The rest of the afternoon was just checking out the rest of Kuta until evening.

P7100007 Next day’s plan is to check out Tanah Lot at further north from Seminyak. So it’s another early night for a good rest.

No comments: