Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bali 2.0 day 5

Woke up extremely early in the morning and head out to Canggu beach for some early chill-lax time.

P7110017I have planned out to do a long ride out from Kuta to Tanah Lot today. So Canggu is my pit stop before I continue on my journey.

The scenery just got nicer as I was moving further away from the party town of Kuta. There’re many local balinese houses scattered around at between the many paddies field. What a sight!

P7110031 Then, after the long but interesting ride, I was encountering a sight that have been very much featured in travel brochures and magazines, the Tanah Lot temple!

P7110051 It’s so beautiful that one must be there to witness the charm of Tanah Lot. Apparently the temple was built back in 15th century. The structure of the temple does look solid to me and will probably be there until the next century.

P7110078 I was truly marvelled by the temple site! The temple and the background really makes up a good photo shot subject. Of course, one needs to snap a pic with the iconic temple as background to prove that one has been to this part of Bali.

P7110057 There’s a Kecak Dance happening at the site at 6.30pm every evening. But a ticket of 20,000 rupiah is needed to witness the traditional dance. So I just though it wasn’t worth that money and time to wait on till the dance.

P7110101

P7110102

P7110113

After that, it was time to head back to the party town, Kuta. Whatever’s happening tomorrow, I’m not sure. But I’ll keep it as relaxing as possible!

No comments: