Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome to Bali 2.0

Hello Bali again! Touched down at Bali this afternoon, and it felt great!

P7070020

This is my second time to Bali, and I’ve made advance arrangement with my trusted local Balinese friend, Froggy, to arrange transport and accommodation for me.

P7070021 Arrived in the afternoon, so first stop was to go for lunch. Froggy took me to this famous Nasi Padang (Padang rice) nearby the airport.

P7070022 They have so many varieties of dishes to choose from. We asked to have all being served to our table and we would just take whichever dish we want from the many choices.

P7070024Got a room at Poppies Lane II and it’s going for RP180,00 per night. Works out about RM60++ per night. Not too bad, considering that it comes with pool facilities. 

Pretty much just rested the rest of the days as I got up way too early to catch the flight. Another 8 days on this beautiful island. Can’t  wait to explore something new.

No comments: