Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bali 2.0 day 8

My last full day in Bali before i fly off tomorrow. I thought I should talk a bit about my bargained accommodation.

Like I mentioned earlier, it cost only RP180,000 per night and it comes with breakfast. The room is not very posh but it comes with an ensuite bathroom. It doesn’t comes with water heater but in Bali, you don’t really need one. The B&B also comes with a swimming pool. Seriosly, what’s more to ask, right!

P7140001

This B&B being situated in Poppy Lane 2, is close to the happenings at night, and yet near to the very accommodating surf at Kuta Beach.

The only draw back about this place is that it could be very noisy at night. One will hear the noises from the entertainment clubs and pub nearby and the tendency of the drunken backpackers playing around the pool in the middle of the night. But then again, for a price of RP180,000, this is not something to complain about.

I spent the rest of the day buying last minute gifts for friends, and another surf session in the late afternoon.

The night was spent at the ever favorite Sky Garden Club along Legian Street. Being a saturday night, the crowd was crazy and the show was entertaining…… party the night away as I know the next time I visit Bali again will be another long time to go.

No comments: