Saturday, June 16, 2012

Not contactable

So, my mobile phone decided to retire 3 weeks ago, and I’ve been without a phone for that long since. Felt as though I’m so disconnected from the world. No longer contactable anywhere, anytime, no more whatsapp and facebook. Back to the life of pre-mobile phone era….

I’m glad that there’s en extended warranty from the shop where I bought my phone from. However, it’s just taking too long to fix it. Sigh! I begin to feel I’m so off touch from this world.

Nevertheless, life’s been a little bit crazy now. 3 colleagues in my team resigned for the past 1 month, which leads to many late nights. Training has been intensified, gearing up to my very first triathlon in September. Sleep has been an average of 5-6 hours daily. Doing nothing and just chilling out has been a luxury which hard to come by these days.

I’ve just completed level 1 Total Immersion swimming program. Felt so much better with my free-style stroke now. I’m amazed how I could swim laps and laps without feeling to worn out on my body. But still a lot of practise and fine tuning to the stroke. I hope I’ll be able to master it just in time for the race in September.

The yearly affair of haze issue at KL is back again. This time it seems to be worse than before. visibility is low and I began to feel slight depressed for not able to see and feel the Sun. I hope the haze would be gone before KL marathon happening next Sunday.

P6160020

No comments: